www.shrististudio.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's in model/photographer Autumn Luciano's pin up closet ?



You have no idea how very excited I feel when a buyer sends me a picture of her wearing one of my dresses ! ! Especially when it's sent by a pin up photographer. I am sure many of you know her she takes lovely pin up pictures http://www.decadencedolls.com/


                                                       

She also hosts pin up parties. How exciting is that ! I would so love to go to one of them ! I have posted some of her pin up pictures here.












 See many more of her talent in capturing day today moments on http://www.autumnluciano.com/



                         You can understand how talented she is by just looking at one of her photographs posted    below .








Not to forget she also contributes to  http://www.vintagelifemagazine.com/ How awesome is that ?

Thanks Autumn Luciano for adding a ShristiStudio dress to your pin up closet.

5 comments:

Darlene said...

That's just too cool, Shris! Your dresses are taking on a new life, all over the world, yah?

Autumn Luciano said...

I'm completely flattered! (o: I'm sure this is only the first of many, I love your dresses.

Justice Pirate said...

That is really awesome. How cute. You should put an add up in Vintage Life Magazine! I look through it myself.

Justice Pirate said...

P.S. I like how she tied it sorta on the side front too instead of straight in the back!

model said...

It is very nice.That have to information about model,models And topmodels.If you want to be know more information about the model

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails